10/05/2011

Why Elect Me?


Make your vote count.

Elect someone with a positive approach who wants to make the CKC more efficient and profitable organization.

Life member of the CKC.
Conformation Judge for six Groups.

I’ve been involved in dogs since 1972, breeding many BIS/National Specialty winning Dobermans.  I  now only breed Cavaliers who are record holders in both Conformation and Performance.  I am passionate about dogs and everything we do with them. 

I am a Retired Project Manager in the Financial Sector of the Oil Patch where I was responsible for million plus dollar budgets, managing very large and complex projects. 

I offer you a dedication of all aspects of our sport.

I will work on your behalf to ensure:
  • The fiscal viability of the CKC, financial stability is paramount
  • The development of long term goals and strategic plans
  • The continuous growth of all dog sport disciplines
  • Improvement in communication with the membership, not just platitudes and not just conformation
  • More efficient result notifications, faster turn around for breeders
  • The management of the political challenges including Breed Specific Legistration, Spay/Neuter Legislation, Cropping/Docking Bans, Animal Rights Activism
  • To support the CKC’s position as both a National and International Organization – working with the AKC, The Kennel Club, The FCI in all aspects of registration and judging

Bottom line – I want us all to be proud of the Canadian Kennel Club and will work to see that this happens.

Please contact me if you have any questions or ideas to share about this position, I would appreciate your support in my bid as Director.

Contact me at:
wendy.maisey@gmail.com
403 618-2262

No comments:

Post a Comment